Circulating grain dryer丨mechanical dryer for rice and corn￼
The circulating grain dryer is also called a low-temperature circulation dryer, which can dry various grain seeds in large quantities. In general, the machine is suitable for large grain stations, farms, etc. Treated grains are easy to store for a long time, transported over long distances, and further processed.
There are different forms of grain dryers on the market now, with different internal structures and different processing methods of the machines. The machine has undergone continuous development, and the latest model is the four-generation mixed-flow grain dryer. Our existing production grain dryers are the latest machines of this type.
Introduction to circulating grain dryer
Our grain dryers come in different models with different outputs per batch. Usually,5H-15 and 5H-32 models are more commonly used. This grain dryer machine has the latest drying form, the corner drying layer. And such a drying structure can prolong the descending process of the grain, so the hot air can dry the material more fully. Also, the machine has various heating methods, which can be biomass fuel, diesel stove, natural gas burner, and electric burner.
Treated grains are free from mold, worms, and off-flavors. Therefore, drying grain is a good assistant for drying grain in large quantities. And we can use the thresher to thresh grains prior to drying in bulk. We have multifunctional thresher, rice-wheat thresher, corn thresher, and so on.
What is the scope of application of the mechanical dryer for rice?
Suitable grains: rice, wheat, corn, soybeans, sorghum, millet, rapeseed and sunflower seeds, etc.
Applicable fields: farms, grain stations, and professional households growing grain.
Structure of the circulating grain dryer
The circulating grain dryer includes an elevator, silo, heating layer, heat source part, fan, etc.
What are the functions of each part of the grain dryer?
1. Elevator: deliver the grain into the circulating grain dryer’s silo.
2. Silo: The height of the silo is different for different models. The larger the model, the higher the bin height.
3. Heating layer: Inside this part is the corner box layer. The hot air enters the drying layer to dry the grains passing through this layer. The design of the corner box layer can prolong the process of material falling, so can dry the material fully. And the hot air can pass through the heating layer smoothly without causing dust blockage.
4. Heat source part: This part of the circulating grain dryer can be a biomass hot blast stove, diesel stove, natural gas burner, and electric burner. The hot air produced by all these heat-generating sources is clean and hygienic.
5. Fan: Extract the hot air from the drying layer. High-quality fans are durable and have a long service life.
The working process of the grain tower dryer
The circulating grain dryer as a whole includes many complex structures. It mainly includes a power system, transmission system, control system, and drying system.
1. First we put a large amount of grain into the grain storage area.
2. Then turn on the circulating grain dryer, the elevator of the machine will scoop up the grain and transfer it to the silo of the dryer.
3. Grain keeps falling until it reaches the drying layer.
4. The grain is blocked by the corner structure on the drying layer, which will reduce the falling speed. At the same time, the hot air dries the grain through this layer.
5. The final dried grain is discharged from the outlet.
Working video of the rice tower dryer
What are the advantages of the commercial grain dryer?
1. The drying is uniform, the precipitation is fast, and the precipitation per hour is about 1.2%, which effectively shortens the drying time and reduces the drying cost.
2. Drying uniform grains have a low waist burst rate, which is twice as low as that of cross-flow dryers.
3. The germination rate of seeds dried by this machine is high, and the identified germination rate is 86%.
4. The corner box type air intake is smooth and we do not need to be clean after years of use.
5. The dried rice has good quality, wide market sales, and considerable profits.
6. Easy to operate. Fully automatic control system with touch screen display, easy to operate, can automatically determine the water, automatically stop when reaching the set value.
7. Environmentally friendly cleaning. Equipped with an environmentally friendly hot blast stove to ensure food is not polluted, at the same timeless noise as similar products, weak vibration, fuel-saving, low cost, and long life.
1. What is the water removal rate per hour for the 1.15 type?
2. The difference between 5H-15 type and 5H-32 type drying layer?
The height is the same, the width is different, the 5H-32 type is wider and longer, twice as long as the 5H-15 type, the 5H-15 has one air inlet, and the 5H-32 has two air inlets.
3. How do you know if the grain is full of the dryer?
There is a warning light on the control cabinet.
4. What is the internal temperature of the circulating grain dryer?
The temperature of different locations is different, commercial grain is generally about 60 degrees Celsius, and seeds are about 40 degrees Celsius.
5. What is the material of the bucket elevator?
Pure nylon canvas.
6. What is the brand and function of the control cabinet?
Siemens, Germany, PLC automation control box.