Fish feed pelleting machine丨puffed fish feed extruder
The fish feed pelleting machine is indispensable equipment for aquaculture now. With the development of aquaculture, making the fish feed pellet manually has low efficiency. And it takes a lot of time and energy. So, it is impossible to feed a large number of fish in time. Therefore, the use of fish feed producing machines to make fish food has become a common phenomenon. There are a variety of fish pellet machines on the market, and fully automatic fish pellets extruders are popular with most farmers.
Introduction of our fish feed pelleting machine
We produce a complete range of automatic fish feed pelleting machines. It can process crushed materials such as grains, straws, grasses, rice husks, etc. into floating fish food particles. The finished fish pellets are cooked fish pellets through extruding and rubbing of the machine. The particle size range of fish food is 1-20mm. And we will assemble 6 molds of fish food particles for each machine for free. Also, we support molds for custom pellets.
Our most popular puffed fish feed extruder models are DGP40, DGP60-B, DGP70-B, and DGP80-B. In addition to this, we also have larger models, which have a greater output. In terms of power, they can be electric motors and diesel engines. Customers can choose as needed. The materials processed by the fish food pellet machine are all crushed. So the use of a grain grinder and chaff cutter before processing fish food can further help users save work time and energy.
The application scope of puffed fish feed extruder
Fish food pellet machine is widely used in large, medium, and small aquaculture, grain, and feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers.
Detailed specification of fish feed making machine
|Model||Capacity(t/h)||Main engine power (kw)||Feeding power(kw)||Screw diameter(mm)||Cutting power(kw)|
|DGP40||0.04-0.05||5.5-7.5kw 12HP diesel engine||0.4||Φ40||0.4|
Fish feed extruder’s workflow
The fish food extruder has a simple structure and is easy to use. So the working process of the fish feed pelleting machine is also very simple. But we should note the preheating operation before use. After we complete the preheating operation. We can turn the machine and put in the material for production.
Preheating operation steps of fish feed pellet machine
1. Check whether there is material in the hopper, and remove the discharge box.
2. Then start the main motor and feeding motor in turn. And next start feeding, gradually increase the feeding amount and stabilize it in a proper position.
3. Stop feeding when the temperature of the compression chamber near the discharge port rises to 50°C-80°C. And we should stop the main machine after the remaining material in the puffing chamber is basically unloaded. This completes the preheating operation.
How to clean the fish food making machine after use?
Advantages of fish feed extruder machine
1. This fish feed pellet machine has a simple structure, wide adaptability, small footprint, and low noise.
2. Powdered feed and grass powder can be pelletized without adding a little liquid, so the moisture content of the pelleted feed is basically the moisture content of the material before pelleting, which is more convenient for storage.
3. Pellet feed for raising chickens, ducks, fish, etc. can obtain better economic benefits than mixed powder feed.
4. Dry material processing produces feed pellets with high hardness, smooth surface, and internal ripening, which can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
5. In the process of particle formation, it can kill various parasite eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms, and reduce various worms and digestive system diseases.
Precautions for using floating fish feed extruder
1. During production, it is forbidden to stand in front of the outlet of the fish pellet machine.
2. Operators should wear high temperature-resistant gloves to prevent burns.
3. Before starting the equipment, make sure that tools and other items are removed from the fish pellet machine.
4. During the operation of the equipment, the operator should frequently inspect the operation of the entire unit, and adjust it in time if any abnormality is found.
5. After the machine is shut down when disassembling the discharge box, be careful to prevent the extruded material from being flushed out together with the discharge box due to the internal pressure.