Hammer mill grinder丨corn mill grinder machine
Hammer mill grinder is equipment specially used to grind straw and grain into small particles. Generally, this hammer mill grinder can process straw, forage grass, corn, etc. There are several models of this series of machines, and different models have different outputs. In terms of power, the corn mill grinder can be equipped with three kinds of power: electric motor, diesel engine, and gasoline engine. Customers can choose according to their needs.
The hammer mill has high efficiency, simple operation, good grinding effect, and long service life. So, it is a good helper for people to deal with straw and grain. This article mainly introduces four models 9FQ-320, 9FQ-360, 9FQ-420, and 9FQ-500. Besides, we also manufacture the grass chopper and corn grit-making machine. They can also process the grass, silage, and corn separately.
Structure of hammer mill grinder
The hammer mill grinder mainly includes a base, rotor, feeder, crushing room, cyclone and etc. The hammers in the crushing room are high carbon steel blade, which is wear-resistant and has a good finished product effect. There is a screen in the crushing chamber of the machine, and we can customize the size of the smash according to the needs of customers.
Working principle of corn mill grinder machine
1. Firstly, when this series hammer mill crusher work, send the materials into the crushing room through the feeder.
2. Secondly, the high-speed rotating hammers will crush the raw materials rapidly.
3. Thirdly, the crushed raw materials will go through the screen and enter the outlet.
Parameter of the hammer crusher
|Model||Power||Weight||Capacity||Hammer||Dia of sieve||Size (mm)|
How does the corn grinder machine work?
How to use the hammer mill grinder?
1. Before starting, all parts need to be thoroughly examined: whether the split is connected well, whether the bolt has Cypress or not, etc.
2. Clear up the impurity of the material, such as metal, sand, stones, and other debris, preventing damage to parts.
3. The operator should stand on the feeding side, be prohibited to put hands into the machine, and ensure run stability before working.
4. Idling to check whether the rotation direction is correct, just start the machine after idling for several minutes.
5. When the feeding is plugged, don’t use hands, hard rods, and steel bars to force-feed.
6. About 500 hours of working, please clear and check the bearing, change the lubricating oil, workers should not leave when the machine is working.
7. When one corner of the hammer is wearing, just turn another corner for continuing use.
8. Idling 2-3 minutes before stopping the machine, and close the feeding exit to clean up the surplus materials.
What are the advantages of the hammer mill feed grinder?
1. The hammer mill grinder is widely used. The grains processed by this machine can be eaten and used for raising poultry
2. The multi-function of the machine. He can handle biomass, like straw/stalk/wood chips/tree branches and forest waste, grains like corns, soybeans and maize, etc. into small granular material of less than 3-5mm, which is a perfect size for pelletizing and briquetting.
3. Simple operation. Just turn on the machine, put the material into the machine and that’s it.
4. Can produce particles of different sizes. Different screen meshes can produce finished products of different sizes.
High-speed hammer mill for sale in Angola
The customer is from Angola. He raised cattle and sheep. To save time and effort, he wanted to buy the machine. After getting to know this customer, our sales manager recommended him a 500 hammer mill. Customers because of our professionalism and comprehensive service to the machine. The customer finally decided to buy a 500 hammer mill from us. The following is the packaging and delivery diagram of the machine.
1. What materials can this hammer mill grinder handle?
Can handle straw, forage, corn on the cob, corn, etc.
2. What is the power of the machine?
Electric motors, diesel, and gasoline engines.
3. Can the screen of the hammer mill grinder be customized?
Yes, customers need to tell their requirements in advance.
4. Does the machine have a dust collector?
Except for the 320 models, all other models have cyclone.