Peanut harvesting equipment丨groundnut harvesting machine
The peanut harvesting equipment is a machine that integrates the functions of digging and loosening, conveying, shaking, and laying. And this machine needs to work with a tractor. The power of the tractor needs to be more than 20 horsepower.
The peanut harvesting equipment has the advantages of a smooth operation process, high efficiency, and less fruit leakage. Our peanut harvesters have been exported to many foreign countries, such as Italy, Senegal, South Africa, Ghana, etc. Customers are very satisfied with our machines.
Introduction of the peanut harvesting equipment
This peanut harvesting equipment is a tractor mounted. And transmit the power through PTO. When the peanut harvester is working, the digging shovel will cut off the taproot at a depth of about 10cm, so that the peanuts will rise out of the ground along the shovel surface and be laid in strips.
The back of the shovel has grating bars arranged longitudinally so that dirt can escape. The peanuts for the final slivers are collected manually. One can use a peanut picker to separate fruit seedlings. In addition, we also have peanut shellers, the peanuts after shelling are clean and the broken rate is low.
What makes up a groundnut harvesting machine?
The groundnut harvesting machine mainly includes a digging shovel, PTO, frame, conveyor belt, vibrating screen, transmission handle, bevel outlet, and wheels. The whole machine has a compact structure, simple operation, and high work efficiency.
What is the function of each part of the peanut harvester?
1. Digging shovel. This part will scoop out the peanuts without damaging them.
2. PTO: The power of the tractor is transmitted to the small-scale peanut harvester, and the groundnut harvester performs a series of works.
3. Conveyor belt: further transfer the dug-out peanuts to the rear vibrating screen.
4. Vibrating screen: It will shake off the soil debris on the peanut fruit.
5. Angled outlet: The peanuts with seedlings will be neatly arranged in a row, which is convenient for collection.
What is the detailed specification of an automatic peanut harvester?
|Harvester width||two rows|
|Distance between rows||750-850mm|
How does an automatic peanut harvesting machine work?
What are the advantages of green peanut harvester?
1. The green peanut harvester has high working efficiency. The machine is driven by a tractor and works while walking without stopping.
2. The peanuts after harvest is clean and less soil. There is a vibrating screen in the machine, which will shake the soil and sand on the peanut fruit.
3. The failure rate is low, because the shaking of soil and transportation are all completed by the chain so that the whole machine runs very smoothly, and there are few failures.
4. Strong adaptability, the peanut harvesting equipment is very adaptable to the soil, dry land can be harvested, wetlands can also be harvested, sandy soil can be harvested, and combined soil can also be harvested.
Common problems and solutions of peanut harvesters
1. The fuselage is unstable.
There is a problem with the swing of the peanut harvester. Solution: Adjust the length of the connecting rod to adjust.
2. Soil removal is not good.
The reason is that the digging shovel is too deep into the soil, resulting in the reduction of the swing strength. Solution: Adjust the length of the central tie rod.
3. Lose more fruit.
More fruit drop is caused by the digging shovel being raised too high. Solution: extending the length of the central tie rod can solve the problem of excessive fruit drops.
Walking tractor peanut harvester sold to Senegal
Our clients from Senegal contact us through our website. Our business manager added the customer’s WhatsApp number to communicate with the customer. After communication, we learned that the customer needs a peanut harvesting equipment. And this automatic peanut harvesting machine meets the needs of customers for daily peanut harvesting. And the price of the peanut harvester is also within the customer’s budget. Finally, the customer decided to place an order for a peanut harvester. Below is the packaging and shipping diagram of the peanut harvesting equipment.