Forage harvester for sale丨silage harvester
The forage harvester for sale integrates the functions of straw crushing and straw collection. The machine can crush the corn stalks first and then return them directly to the field or collect them. The collected crushed straw can be used to raise livestock or make fodder. There are many models of straw crushing and recycling machines we produce, and different models of machines harvest different widths. Customers can choose on demand.
Brief introduction of forage harvester for sale
Our forage harvester for sale needs to work with a tractor, and the size of the tractor matched with different models is also different. Generally speaking, a silage harvester with a harvesting width of 1 meter needs a tractor >= 60 horsepower. The harvesting width of other models is 1m, 1.3m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m, 2m, 2.2m, and 2.4m. If customers need to make silage, they can use the silage round baler to bale the crushed straw. The baled forage is convenient for storage and transportation.
Application range of the silage harvester
The silage harvester can handle a wide range of raw materials, for example, corn stalks, sorghum stalks, cotton stalks, wheat stalks, grasses, etc. can be used as raw materials. The crushed raw materials can be directly returned to the field or packed into silage.
How does the forage harvester work?
Parameters of straw crushing and recycling machine
|The length of crushed straw||Less than 80mm|
|Cutter shaft speed(r/min)||2160|
Connection of hydraulic output device of stalk harvester machine
Working principle of silage chopper
When the forage harvester for sale is working, the blade will rotate at high speed. The straw at the feeding port will be sucked into the casing. At the same time, the stalk is cut by the blade. The stalk will then be sheared multiple times due to the folded line-shaped inner wall of the casing. Then, the crushed straw will be transported out by the fan. If you are equipped with a collection hopper, it can be directly transported into it.
Small silage chopper’s structure
Small silage chopper mainly includes a cover, frame, suspension, gearbox assembly, big tensioning wheel, fan, transition sprocket, inlet tube, screw, liquid gap, ground wheel, outlet tube, etc.
How to operate the forage harvester for sale?
- When working, the straw harvester should be adjusted to a height of 20-50 cm from the ground.
- It is forbidden to hit the soil. If this happens, you should adjust the height of your backswing.
- Always observe whether the outlet of the straw is unblocked. If there is no suction pipe thrown out of the air outlet, stop immediately and check whether the fan is blocked.
- The straw harvester should be lifted when turning and put down after turning.
- If you hear abnormal noise during the operation, stop the operation immediately, and continue to operate after everything is normal.
Advantages of forage harvester for sale
- The forage harvester for sale adopts automatic feeding and has high production efficiency. The manufacturing quality is reliable, and it has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient operation, small volume, and high efficiency.
- The recycled straw is not limited by dryness and wetness, and it can also process wet materials, which improves work efficiency.
- Durable. Steel structure components, solid and reliable materials, high-power self-aligning bearings, and long service life.
- Wider use, the forage harvester for sale can not only crush corn stalks, but also process wheat straw, cotton stalks, straw, rice husks, peanut shells, corn cobs, branches, leaves, and sawdust.
- The forage harvester for sale is easy to move, which is convenient for field production.
Machine maintenance and maintenance of corn chopper
- Check and tighten the fasteners at the connection.
- Check the sealing condition of the gearbox.
- Add lubricating oil to each lubricating point.
- Remove the clay in time to avoid increasing the working load of the machine.
- Check the temperature rise of each bearing. If the temperature rise is too high, it is caused by excessive bearing clearance or lack of oil. It should be adjusted or refueled in time.
- Open the fan cover and check whether the screws on the wheel hub are loose, and if they are loose, tighten them in time.
- What are the accessories? 10 blades, Y-shaped blades
- What is the matching machine? Bale wrapping machine
- Can the machine harvest corn, sorghum, and other crops? Cannot be harvested, corn sorghum will be crushed directly by the machine
- Can the machine work on the wetland? No, it will damage the blade, and seriously, it will block the elevator.
- How often to replace the blade? The machine can be replaced after 2 years of use.
Forage chopper sold to Cambodia
Our Cambodian customer just bought a forage harvester for sale from us. Through communicating with the customer, we learned that the customer has a cornfield and feeds sheep. Therefore, in order to make more efficient use of these corn stalks, the customer hopes to purchase a machine that can directly process corn stalks in the field. The customer’s planting area is not very large, and we recommend a harvesting width of 1.5 meters wide. Since the customer has his own tractor, he only needs to buy the part for harvesting straw. After the customer receives the machine, we will guide the customer how to connect the tractor online. Therefore, customers can buy with confidence.